the pollution

captain the sudmavine is going to sink ”let us go” i cant the oil leeked ”we can use the propeller to push the oil away so you can swim away” i made it out oh! no oil spill got everywhere this is a disaster the oil will contaminate the ocean realize harmful chemicals no! how can i stop this! it will release harmful substances as well i am the biggest polluter shouted the captain ”hay! It’s a mistake we learn form our mistakes” who are you asked the captain how did you get hear ”i live on the island my name is Jake” nice to meet you Jake my name is the captain ”nice to meet you captain ”Jake we need to stop the oil ” your in luck the oil got shot in my pond ” thats good the oil wont get out into the ocean you can do that i need to port you know what come with me ok lets go but we need a boat to get port ´wait what about the oil. we cant leave it here for people to to take the oil. so i will stay to stop people to take´ ok i will work on a raft so i can go to port i will take some resources to port i guess bye ´goodbye´